Monday, March 19, 2018

5 more days...

Five more days till my back surgery... Now I have heard all kinds of things like OH should have gone to Chiropractor...Should have tried this med or that med...
JUST GET THE THING OUT. Lets move on with life already and nip this shit in the butt! This pain is nuts. I dont know how long I will have to recover and I know that I need to NOT lift Madie for awhile... I am having this done on  Friday and most likely wont have any extra time off from kiddo so its back to motherhood Sunday night!! I dont think I could be any worse than I am now...
I will have help on the weekend immediately following but not durring the week...
I know its Awesome...

SO anyhoo.... another day closer to hopefully some comfort.
Not much else to ramble about...Just updating.

me 

No comments: