Saturday, December 30, 2017

Holly Jolly Christmas. Over at last.

Im no famous author by no means.... I wish I could write a book of my life...filled with humor and sadness and good times and bad..
Its tempting. with my laptops spacebar needing an agressive TAP to work it may take awhile..

Its another offensively cold day in my neck of the woods... just started to pour down more icey goodness..I always say that I am having my LAST winter in this duplex and each year I end up sticking around...I have made this place and this town home...I want to stay within its limits but its looking more and more like that may be a tad tricky. Madie is pushing 50 pounds and my back and sciatic nerve pain is pushing zero. I dont know how much longer I can manage lifting her on my own. I am bummed they dont have rental studs who can come and help shirtless with all manual labor...LOL  A gal can dream..😜
No really..how much longer? Just getting her in and out of car is oooooFFF  tricky.  If I won a million dollars I would get a new SUV for sure. And a one story house in the country with a awesome garden of veggies and flowers. Oh and kitties...lol Outside ones that could just hang out on the porch and still be safe... Madie would have an awesome school with programs for her and therapies galore and of course lots of her favorite fun things...water play and lots of music. XO And ya know, maybe even have a loving partner... I miss being married alot.. the safeness of it. knowing that you had someone to share your days with.

Okay well when I come back to reality I willl let you know.
SIgh...
In Madie bugger news she has been good... There has been a tough time finding her a new Para at school which is tough when its coming to communications... Its like "Oh but I told so and so" and did they tell so and so? lol  They are all trying to scramble together and always help madie and there is never a doubt that they care its just a little disorganized sometimes..I try to keep her  notebook up to date but sometimes we are scrambling in the morning to get moving.. Story of my mornings.
She is good. Still with Dad on weekends... He tends to go missing on weekends but I try to pry anything out of him on occasion to see how kiddo is doing... Its frustrating but when has he ever been a big talker..
Been trying to sell my engagement ring... I get very gung hoe on just SELLING then when it comes down to it I cry and get too sentimental would love to get 1000 bucks for it... I have been offered anywhere from 250-400... Now I just beg for 500! Its insane. I think I am stuck like glue to this ring that I had hoped one day to wear again... I had it cleaned but to buff the scratches would cost at least 100 bucks! I have had it one Fb market, LetGo, and to a few jewelers and pawn shops accross towns.. Maybe it would help me emotionally to just part with it.. Like a chapter I can close the book on?? The money would certainly help me just pay some bills early and get a break from them next month to CHILL...  Oh I dunno..
Its been a thing on my mind for awhile. my bills are ok but they can be better...
Well I hope we all survived the holidays! As usual I was not invited to any CT family christmas but I did get an invite from some great friends in town...
THIS year Dad said he was driving to New Jersey ON Christmas which I automatically assumed was a lie to get madie home early and go to some party with some chick or get out of having her for his families party...Why would he do that I ask mysef... That cant be true..
I had for once been invited to a friends (nice couple I know in town was doing dinner) I wanted night to have an adult party so badly I ached. I could not understand why he had to so desperate to drive to Jersey of all places ON christmas..what Job does that? I will most likely never know the full deal on that... I ended up bringing Madie with me to my gathering and of course she and I were more than welcome! It was so so nice of them to invite me and be cool with madie coming along... It was not ideal but it was MY christmas and it was the closest thing  to CT family I could get. I felt blessed. I was happy that night with a small bunch of us.. It was a Christmas where I was welcome and it was all I could ask for. He never even apoligized for the whole thing...
That is all I have to say about Christmas. Onward to Easter.

I found a home for the bird about a week ago as well! A School for troubled kids, foster kids, DCF kids... They have a farm there that the kids help on..Its a really great cause and I nice campus... Birdie will be hanging with 3 other birds in her cage now... Maybe she will stop being so hormonal and making out with her food dish...EW! I felt a little freaked out about leaving her but at same time the last thing I need is a bird! I hope they give her Broccoli treats and cheerios she liked those things. I dumped my vaccume canister and boy there were alot of seed in there... Adios Millie Bird.
My Favorite picture of the little Jerk.

I dont think there is anything else I can ramble about today..
My cat has been driving me nuts lately...only eating the gravy part of his food, peeing on the floor, and going crazy when his food is all dried out..I seriously cant afford to feed this cat anymore... I have tried alot of brands of food and still just eats the gravy. As far as the peeing goes I really have no idea! he made a bathroom out of the canopy for Madies wheelchair I had to throw it away..and underneath the wood floor was ruined.. I cleaned it up and put a puppy pad down... Till he finds a new place... I just dont get it. How stressful IS his life? Never had a cat do things like he does...

On that note I a tired of typing and my fussy spacebar .  Hope everyone is well and hanging in there and has a Happy New year... I will have the usual time alone with Madie. My holiday tradition continues!
Peace Out.


No comments: