Thursday, October 26, 2017

Just another post.

Still breathing.

Sigh.
All is going I suppose. Kiddo is doing well and getting thru her days at school and seizures have been seizures..She had one last night which has left her out of sorts today so she stayed home from school.
Dad is traveling a lot and I guess that's ok I really don't question it and he doesn't really talk about it. I guess we are almost in a better spot but who knows.. :(
I took in a bird. yes a bird. A cockatiel that hates anyone coming near it and will bite HARD. I was with my friend and we had to pick up her daughter at her friends house..sure okay fine So we get this gals house and while we are waiting for her daughter to get her things so we can go I am overcome with the smells in this place... whew... and then there in  the room full of god knows what was a bird in a cage filled to the brim with bird crap and smelled to high heaven. The gal sees me looking at the bird and says I can take the bird if I want it... OH Gosh.. In my guts I am like Oh hell no... I am set with animals and I already have a cat that drive me to nuts. I told her maybe...ugh
SO a week later I am riddled with guilt and agree to take the freakin bird.  I obtain a free parakeet cage from other friends sister in law and its clean and ready so I go pick that up. I know its too small but like hell am I going to take that big cage covered in crap in my car and take it home and hose it off...I figure when I win the lottery Ill get a new cage but its fine in the smaller one and its clean!
SO anyhooo...yeah I have a bird. I am slowly looking for another home for it I think maybe madies bus driver may take it... I have no idea how I can get the stupid thing to like me  right now.. lol Its cute and all but I am not really a bird person... like at all.
Her feathers are all pulled out in certain places and if I had a million bucks I would for sure take the thing to the vet but hoping the wounds heal up and got a vitamin for free from the fancy pet store in town after I told them the story..lol sigh.

In other news.... 2 field trips coming up for madies class...one to the movies and one to the state capital which is a all day-er.. Not much of a fan of those they are EXHAUSTING but Ill swing it! All in the name of participation! lol Trying hard to overcome my anxiety in that kid of stuff and GO.. be out there and be a part of madies class and activities... It will be draining but maybe it will be fun too...buy us some Hartford CT t-shirts? HAHA
Also an Orthopedic appointment soon  too... I really am not a fan of her leg braces and they are just not fitting well...gotta really jam her legs into them...poor kid... I have been leaving them at school... meh. I hope we can at least get them adjusted soon...
Turkey Day is also looming...Dad says he may be out of  town and I dunno...looking like I am  taking madie with me... I don't  get invites to CT family stuff anymore so Off to Jersey I go. It will be good as always.... LOTS of food! I am bringing container for leftovers...lol Dunno what my contribution will be yet but I enjoy making stuff so Ill certainly bring something with me... I sure miss my giant platters of pigs and blankets I used to bring! lol YUM.
Lets see what else? Oh I dunno...
Hoping to get our pumpkins soon! and get some pictures of bugger by the patch...it just rained really hard past two days so its probably MUD central so I am going to wait a bit till we get some sun and go! Its just one thing I have always missed doing as a family and well if its going to be just madie and I doing it than so be it... I will not stop going with her. Stay tuned for pictures! :)!!

OH shoot...okay I gotta cut short I am waiting for the Medicaid nurse to come and assure me that madie is still disabled and can still partake in Medicaid...lol and the cat just stunk up his box so I gotta get on that before I let anyone in this joint!
be well everyone....

Peace Out
Me.


No comments: