Monday, September 11, 2017

End 0f story








We found our place very shortly before school was about to start...
I am going to try to type this as the site runs like molasses and buffer while I type a sentence....

We found a pond...it had a small beach.... school was starting soon and it would be one of the last days before....  I knew that I couldn't go there myself cause they charge 9 bucks on the weekends... and at this point that's not budget friendly.
Madie and I spent almost 4 hours that day... I was so relaxed having my feet in the sand. We had the whole place to ourselves for at least an hour...and even then not that many people showed up. The kids were all pretty good and swam and played in sand...we had plenty of breathing room. 
I DID  go there on Madies second day of school...in my poor attempt to have my happy place to myself...2 moms with 5 kids subsided in the only shady spot....each child used a scream to say what they had to say... I ended up getting sunburn on the other side of the pond just to peacefully read a few chapters of my book... 
SO Id rather go wrapped in a blanket on my beach chair ALONE than deal with those kids again.
Or go for 9 bucks...


Me


No comments: