Friday, July 28, 2017

Summer Rambles...



It was so crazy cause like a couple days later it was chilly high 50's low 60's... This kid loves the water! It took a few hours for the sun to warm it up but all in all successful! Gave her a bath in it after..lol 

Sitting here after a 2 week long haul without Dad and my back is NOT happy... I look forward tonight to grabbing some good food and a couple cold ones and decompressing! Sleeping in! Waiting for Dad to get here tonight is making this the longest day ever. lol
Anyhoo.....
No hot dates...Just ME time and Quiet...plant some of my plants in new pots and weed my small garden... sit outside... hit the farmers market...watch some Netflix...lol OH its HEAVEN! Although a hot date would be cool...lol I have come to accept that It will be Me, Myself and I forever. Had a married with two kids ex boyfriend message me on fb once telling me he had a dream about me and that he and his wife are not happy.. Kinda the extent of the fellas these days...AWESOME..ugh. I don't go on those date websites.... I DID at the beginning but a lot of the guys are looking to cheat on their girlfriends or wives... Its true. So.... EH. Cancelled all that crap. I hate being divorced...I miss Family-Ness... I miss Beach getaways...family dinners.. Togetherness before everything  got all screwed up and no one does anything anymore...
I am taking some  time off the week of my Birthday next month and I have no set plans... I was thinking of booking a camp site if I have any money... Just a couple days.. Or I dunno...a road trip? Maybe go see my family in Jersey? I have no clue.... As of now nothing. But its the first time I will have more than a day and a half off from Motherhood.... It may just be epic no matter what I do!

ANYHOOO.... Kiddo is well.. Sleeping well, eating well, pooping well...lol I bought her 5 new sippy cups (same ones she had and likes) cause when I finally found them at Walmart I went nuts! her old ones were getting moldy and I after so many scrubs and dishwasher trips they were just not cleaning well anymore... Only problem she still really likes those old ones...Give her a new one SAME sippy and she is all....NOPE wont drink this...  
Working on it! THIS KID.
Seizures are Seizures I guess..she still has morning clusters but wakes up happy and hungry so..... But  it gets  me up at the wee hours when her leg hits the wall or she snorts or gasps before each one...Shes okay but it can go on for 30-40 minutes.... and I am a terrible sleeper as it is... 
Summer School is going really well...I think there is only like 2 weeks left an then we get about 2 weeks off till the new year starts! I was thinking of hitting LLBean and getting her a new back pack...no matter how much I wash this current one which is probably since Kindergarten it still smells of Bottle/Sippy/Ketocal/ Boost explosions...lol I dunno....after my bills I will probably have a 100 bucks..But soon!

Don't really have much  more to ramble about I guess.... Just antsy... Gonna muster up some lunch and get kiddo  her sippy. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer....It will be winter before we know it. Don't forget to watch Game of thrones...WTF Greyjoy!! Adios to that guy last week!

XO Peace Out.
Me


No comments: