Wednesday, June 14, 2017

yeah

I have been beyond UN motivated to blog....does this thing still exist??
I'm still breathing and still going ...
I was nursing madie back to health for 2 weeks and getting a lot of Netlix in...lol

The school year is ALMOST over.... Me and  the Bus Driver are not good friends right now...I cant stand how she honks frantically and how she is in an obsurd rush all the time... Do I need to remind her that I have a handicap child?  Shes also a Trump Humper.... OH and I'm a Liberal Snowflake I guess.....
So..... Anyhoo...

My brain is a fluster of thoughts.. SO much going on that is not Madie related......
I am thinking of starting a second unfiltered blog...like tell all... get my thoughts out.  I don't really have any family in Ct anymore.... they all know that I am alone and still don't reach out to me.... I AM MADIES MOM....But I guess that doesn't count. 
I will go back to keeping this one about raising Madie and making the new one about well....NOT about Madie...
For those who are still into things....Seizures have been ok. They were shitty for awhie and the Nuero was all about SHOCKER adding more drugs...Banzel.
I did not add .
Kiddo is ok. Seizures somehow subsided.... I have no clue..

I don't know who is even reading anymore.... Ill blog this weekend with a better story....But I am still breathing and still going...

Me.




No comments: