Thursday, June 22, 2017

Brain Farts

Well we all said bye to grandma Sally last night...
I was pretty scared to go..a whole lot of family I have missed for a very long time were all there. I was afraid they would all be like: "what's she doing here?" But I know I did nothing wrong...
I got hugs from everyone. Smiles and "hi Jamie! So glad to see you!"
It felt at home. All the years of being part of a family and then under the circumstances....

Then I look Miles and feel resentment...like if none of this stupid divorce ever happened where would we be?.. I dunno...I just soaked in the love. Lots of touching words were said and after some folks were going to eat...I was wicked hungry but decided I'd step out...not like Miles was asking me to come along....SO...

It was crazy seeing how grown all Madie's "little cousins" have gotten...they all had boyfriends and girlfriends! Say huh?? All the time that has gone by that I am not a part of its heartbreaking.
Oh I dunno....

So anyhoo...today is last day of school for bugger FINALLY.  I was a little late this morning and when I pulled into the school I realized I had forgotten her shoes! It's only a half day so she will be fine. I am typing this blog on my phone and looking at her shoes on the table...sigh.  my laptop is once again on the fritz... battery would not charge and then when I brought it to best buy the guy took battery out and plugged it in and it worked! So duh...I can just run from outside power source...went home feeling relieved.  Well....now even plugged into several different outlets it won't turn on...a small burst of power than dud. UGH no one had money for that!! Then last night I finally got it on and when I woke up it was off.  So yeah...thumbs are getting a little sore blogging on my phone.
Almost lost my phone too..but was okay and recovered...

Was up at 330 last night tossing and turning..brain wizzing...thinking about the day and just when will I see everyone again?...how great it was to talk and hug and not so much catch up but just talk randomly about stuff...laugh...listen to stories about gma and celebrate her life as a family....
I finally fell back about 530 after I heard Madie kick the side of her bed loudly...I brought her in my bed and we snoozed till 8...a little late for school... but happy kid...slightly more rested Mom. Lol
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer...hoping to get to my cousins lake house and see my grammy Voegler this summer! And my Aunt has a friend who does hair who will highlight my hair too! I just can't stay away from the blond. Lol
Be Well .

Me.

No comments: