Monday, September 12, 2016

Fevers. oh and more fevers.

Well Its been a long week.
Kiddo has been feverish since last tueday...almost a week. After 3 days on one med with no result and no fever reduction we are on a new Med...with hopes that her fever subsides...and she can go back to school! :(!! This is sure a nasty germ.. I don't get why meds are not working I have never had this happen before. I was almost close to packing a bag for hospital but she was sleeping and fever seemed at bay for the time.... Motrin and Tylenol have taken edge off but she is still very sleepy and very wet diapers after I give her extra water and pedialite.. All bed linens are being washed and low music is on for her while I tackle the mt Everest. I also have acquired a nice little head cold but it has not slowed me down. I am just so OVER THIS fever! get outta here! tubie site looks fine nothing out of ordinary..throat and ears checked out fine...
Starting to see messy nose and small cough so hopefully a bad cold was the problem...But ugh. Doing this on my own is taking a toll on me. I am just kapoot. Trying so hard to get my bug better... Fluids...Doctor visit..meds...clean clean clean... as my stinkin nose runs.
I miss her giggles and crazy girl laugh....:( A lot.


Dad is still in Indiana and also landed himself in ER with a fever of 104...
I am not convinced that Madie got sick from Dad...this is certainly from school... Happened each year. But even thru the stomach viruses and Strep throats and ear infections....Usually she is better in a couple days with meds! :(!! Dad is also hangin in there... A motherly thing kicks in and I want to take care of BOTH of them...:(. Make soup and warm sippies....:( Even if we were all sick together it would sure beat doing this all by myself!
We argured hard the other day and since have cooled off and apologized to each other... sigh... I am just so going one day at a time...
I get so nuts over Horseface...I am so jealous and upset that he chooses her. We argued and copied and pasted crazy texts and ugh...crazy shit. But I like to say we are ok now.... Yeah.. He knows all my feelings....
I have had moments of just breaking down just from being tired and frustraited that I cant get madie well...that he is not here with me giving me a kiss and telling me it will all work out...that he is here now and will never leave again....:( Supermom cape got lost at the cleaners......

The crazy cat lady called me last night and was asking if I had seen a certain Tortie cat around...OHHH BOY THIS WOMAN!! the last of the street cats and she wants to capture it. I had actually just seen it but I am not going to go near the thing and get scratched etc etc... She is like Oh Oh Ill give you a trap! Good Lord...so she can call  me and come over every freakin day? sssssssiiiiigggghhhh Shoot gimme 100 bucks Ill get that dummy cat in a day with some tuna and baby food!! LOL For real~

Anyhoo....Just hangin out today...kinda boring when kiddo sleeps all day...Netflix and Chill gets old..and laundry and straitening up this joint isn't much fun... Bah. '
I'm going to try to rest my eyes for a few minutes..got my Pandora on and that old song Wonderwall comes on reminds me of when I dropped Miles off at the train station to go back to college and I was in the car and I was going to miss him.....It was so new and young then...Not super serious then...we even broke up for years after that and ended up together eventually....( after we both dated a few other people..)
I want to be old and grey with this man I thought... Make each other lunch and takes walks with our canes...lol make fun of people and sit on our porch...lol


I gotta get crackin....sigh I dunno.
blogger is being fussy..
Peace out homeslices.

me

 

No comments: