Wednesday, August 24, 2016

39...and Longest Summer EVER

Kinda just sat and started at this blank page for a few minutes...

Summer is coming to an end soon...No beach trips or camping trips this year...
Just felt long and HUMID....ready for school to start...
School meetings are always so emotionally draining thinking about them..I don't like going to the big meet and greets and having like a million of us crammed in a hot classroom.... I am eager to meet our new "Miss Sandy"...who has HUGE boots to fill with me and madie... Loosing her para has sucked. Loosing her school has sucked. I just want to run out of there and go back to cherry brook where I feel safe.... :(!! Ill see what I think come Friday!

Hoping to snag Dad away on Saturday to go with me to buy a new couch too...In accordance to Fb he and horseface have a 1 year Anniversary coming up...Special I know...To me they have been over since May...But whatever. SO we shall see....hopefully I will be couch shopping!! Futon is going strong with duct tape! LOL

Rough night for Madie last night a big seizure hit...It is the second one this whole summer! And than a bunch of Tonics those come in clusters...arms and legs go out and she snorts or gasps each  time...it just keeps repeating every few seconds...she had two episodes of those after her  big seizure... SO not the best sleep for me... as she would sometimes hit the wall with her foot or leg and BOOM make a noise to wake me up...this all occurring between the small spaces in her pillows....I cant win.

Also turned 39...Kinda was like any other day a Tuesday and well...still had kiddo to take care of and was basically alone..Horseface did not throw me a special party..Im devastated really. A lot of our ol mutual friends went that was kinda depressing...I doubt anyone asked how I was they may have all  been so mesmerized by Horsefaces greatness....yeah yeah yeah....
SO yeah...39. Yee Freakin haw... Another Year.
Lil bugger fast asleep...had to Gtube her breakfast she was not interested... Poor Girl... I hate seizures SO much...:(!! She is already on ALOT of Depakote...I have had many tell me to go for Marajuana Oil...Now please don't blow up my comments about this and that about it.... I do wonder that if it did help her if we would go down or eventually OFF her Depakote...could you imagine!! I think she would thrive off those freakin meds..... But same time oh boy seizures are terrible! I cant watch her go into one every few days...or who knows maybe more than that! SO its a scary thing to consider and its prolly not covered by anyone.. dunno..
Anyhooo....

One day at a time. My can of beans is still held onto tightly so I don't spill them! Madie will be fine and my big girl 4th GRADER is off to school come August 30th! Ready to get back in the swing of things..
Oh dang kiddo is awake and I see that her lil gbutton is leaking...ugh. I did just use a new one for 1st time today so maybe that's it.. Ok Gotta go check it out.
Hope everyone is well and hangin in there. I took some new pics of madie...


My little heart.

Me




No comments: