Wednesday, July 13, 2016

One Day at a Time...but you can call me Jamie

Looking forward to a fun weekend in the ville! This is the second Collinsville HOT. Its crafts and Art and Music and food and drink its so fun! Last year I seriously went alone and met up with all kinds of folks..its just the kinda town I live in!
A rushed morning getting bugger off to school today! I woke up at 4am and was tossing and turning and than when I fell back to sleep I woke up and it was almost 8! GAH. Poor baby girl UP out of bed dressed and OFF she goes! Hope her day goes well. Its another humid day..we had such a great streak of weather! I guess we are due eh?

Every Year these Grapes grow and they get larger and larger and the leaves take over.. If only they were edible! Oh Id have free grapes all summer! My own lil wild crop! I read that wild grapes are very bitter so maybe just leave them for the birds to much on. But they sure LOOK yummy! LOL
I took Madie berry picking this summer..remind me not to do that again! HOT as hell and the berries were so small the harvest was shot. :( trudging thru the  mud with a chair is not that fun either.


Summer had been LONG... Shorter school days and shorter weekends...I am still not thrilled about madie being in a different school next year but there is not much I can do bout it..:(!I still have not unpacked the bag her Para packed up for her of all her stuff...stuff that she had gotten for madie to keep her comfortable during her days or warm in the winters or cool in the summer.
Their are huge boots to fill.. and I will be WATCHING. Closely.. I will probably drive the school nuts.
I managed to get away to get my hair done yesterday...oh hell whats a little more on the credit card? UGH. Almost had to bring madie with me since summer school is only like 3 hours and my salon is like 25 minute away... but Awesome Grma saved the day and watched madie for me! It was SO good to see her... Family. She was good and was more than happy to hang tight with madie for a couple hours while I got pampered. :)  I was stuck in a lot of traffic on the way there(every road in CT has decided to do road work) and went wrong way on the  highway and had to turn around...by the time I got to salon I was on verge of tears! Just UGH. Well my hairdresser got me some water and I calmed down and he began my foils.. I talked about how madie almost came with me and he said he would have loved to see her..lol The salon was nice and quiet and I read my gossip mags and just kicked back..wish I could have taken a nap in the spa room! LOL  It was really nice even if just for a couple hours.


Well anyhoo... a lot of things on my mind but eh.. Just taking one day at a time..One hour at a time..Trying to stay positive for someone who had anxiety and depression is tough but I have been journaling my days and trying to write one thing I am grateful for each day...Maybe that sounds hokey..lol I even bought some crazy colored pens and a new journal at Target..Today I was simply thankful for my yummy breakfast I made myself and a Happy Madie off to school :) It works! Ill take it!
My Kissables!!

This is truly my favorite time of day. When we get comfy. Madie props up on my pillows and plays with her rain stick and drinks her sippy and we watch a show and just giggle and relax. And EVERY day I get to do this time with her. I am truly lucky. Its a lonely world at times I wont lie and well chatting with Madie instead of an adult can get strange..LOL (Coo Coo nest) Shes such a good girl. My little World.
I have been thinking about seeking out help with her lately and know a woman who has fought like hell to get Respite for her so she can have a pice of mind once in awhie...and with my shortened weekends I am seriously concidering it... even if just a few hours a week...I dunno... Eh...don't exactly know what it entitles...also I heard that I can get insurance to cover DIAPERS.. So... All of that is to be continued for sure...
I am not a fan of any weird strange ladies taking care of my child soooo I proceed with caution on this.
My Town has amazing resources for me.. I get my Oil credits and was offered the food pantry but really don't use it cause eh... I am picky with my food sometimes..lol BUT I know its there if I need it.. I have a card I can use if I go. :) Hmm.what else.....
Oh crazy Fourth of July a transformer blew on the street...It was so funny cause I am outside hangin with my neighbors by the fire pit and BOOM. Now being 4th if July we are all like EH? But when I see that my outside lights are out..DOH. I have never seen power company act so fast...like within a few hours we were UP and running again. Whew...saved my hamburg! haha
Also there is this lady whos mission it is to save all the stray ferrel cats....That is another story! I helped her trap an injured cat named Buddy awhile back and now she wont stop calling me... even if its about a Payless shoe coupon she found... hahah Omg.. Please just take cats and stop coming by 3 times a day to feed them.. Animal control is apparently working with her so hopefully soon... Its also kind of sad the woman who lived there is a hoarder and her home is a MESS... SO hopefully clean up will begin soon but I don't see any new renters on that place unless ya tear it down and rebuild. I think Cat lady sat in her car at least an hour yesterday waiting for a cat to take  the bait...lol A watched Pot never boils....

Anyhooo.....So yeah that's the scoop.
Wednesday already no plans of errands or mount Everest of laundry today...Its already quarter to 11 and lil bug will be home in an hour.
Hope everyone is well and not jumping off any bridges or pulling their eyebrows out.

Me.




No comments: