Thursday, June 9, 2016

What now?

Its been an emotional week...
Madie has been at her school 6 years...(two years of preschool and up to 3rd Grade) Today was the last day of school.
I cried like a blubbering cry today. That school was above an beyond for Madie... and her beloved Para..Oh...The tears came.. Who else is going to care for and love madie as much as she did?? She came home today with a large bag of her "stuff" Like a blanket she had gotten for madie when it gets too cold..and some neck pillows when she falls asleep...and her own sunglasses when its too sunny outside in a lil case...ABOVE and BEYOND. I begged her to stick with Madie but the choice was made already.
I'm gonna cry....She is so loving with madie and just knows her..I hate passing the torch.. I hate it.
If I had a million dollars I would pay her to stay. Quite honestly I know she did a lot of things for Madie just out the kindness of her heart..like buy her beach day shirts or her pillows when she gets sleepy...stuff for her comfort and happiness.... because she loved madie just as much as we all do
Oh man....she has two grown daughters and I felt like she almost treated Madie like her own...
I try to say that we will visit and we have not seen last of each other...


4th Grade awaits...still in same school district thankfully but its a different school obviously.
Everyone will be different. I am reassured that she is in good hands.. I am reassured that they are ready for Madie and a new Para will be assigned to her...Its like passing off to stranger you don't want touching your child.... Someone who will have to LEARN.... what if she smells funny??
Oh my sweet Girl.

Other than me being a mess....
Made some beef stew with high hopes but the beef as usual dried out before anything else was cooked... UGH. I spent 14 bucks on that chunk of meat....Maybe it will be a Pizza  night after all.

Dad is still in Indiana we keep in touch but his day is busy...Still makes me laugh with funny pictures...only one I know who doesn't have a boring sense of humor and can take my insults...LOL

GI appointment for madie in a couple weeks for a tubie check up..no news there..all is looking great.
Seizures have been great...knock on wood and wood products....
Summer Break is here we have three weeks off till summer school starts up...I wish I was spending it with family at the beach.... Maybe its time to book that camp site... Just for me...

Almost 6 I better get Madie her sippy and get comfy...My friend who gave me  those crazy leggings is having an online party tonight maybe I will find something other than birthday cake leggings.

Me.



No comments: