Monday, June 27, 2016

Beans...baked ones of course...with no bacon chunks. And Amway.

Does anyone even read this anymore? Testing Testing 1..2..
BLAH.

Maybe I do have some fans out there I dunno...Sometimes my blog takes a turn and becomes Jamies Pitty Party Blog... OH if the world knew...
Madie has been doing well with seizures...she even gained two whole pounds..reaching a back breaking 41 pounds. (well  maybe 40 after she finally poops.)
All is going well with her gutube button and her moods have been really good.
Summer break is still in full swing... It was a long two weeks solid with the kiddo while Dad went to some amusement park with a lesbian couple he knows...and his girl.(who he failed to mention)  I KNEW IT.  But its done and over and well this mom is so tired.  There are sealed cans of beans that would break them... We are all adults and I will just let nature run its course. I am too tired to burn bridges and I am too tired to have fights and argue where no one will win... Turning Tables.  I don't even know if I can be his friend anymore...the daily texts and the adorable selfies...keeping my heart strings tugged hard. Like I said...can of beans. How can I love someone so much and keep taking punch after punch to the heart?? With nothing in return....but tears.

ANYHOO....Shake it off Gurl.... Summer school begins NEXT Week! AMEN!! Super pumped! Its so much better for kiddo she is so bored and  mom is running out of entertainment and interpretive dances....

Went to the lake last weekend for a lil party my cousin was throwning... She and her Husband are HUGE in the Amway business...Yes I know! Well she had a bunch of ladies over and we checked out make up and facial cleansers and all kinds of Amway yums! Being family I kinda just helped out and explained some of the products that I personally use and I tell ya...The ladies were BUYING ALOT. Cleansers and lip glosses and cleaners! Oh my! lol!
It was a blast to see my cousin in action she was great! I was so proud to say that Amway is such a big part of our family and the products are so great! Each person bought at least a 100  bucks! I just kinda watched and helped keep the goodies stocked and cheese plates full..lol  It was really fun. The lake was beautyful and the weather held up great. :) I stocked up on samples. holla.



I don't have much going on today...Therapy... Grocery store...Bank.. Maybe Madie and I will go visit my favorite breakfast/lunch spot for a bite to eat.. Dunno... cheering myself up wearing my fabulous new leggings from my friend who sells her LuLaRoe... Super fun stuff! :) Gotta go easy on the card! LOL
OH OH If anyone has not been watching Game of Thrones....OH....MY...GOODNESS. Insane. Now we have to wait a YEAR for a new season...LOL what 10 episodes??  My sexy Jon Snow.....lol Bon Jovi was my boyfriend until he started doing Direct TV commercials.....for real!

Well hope everyone is well... I am hanging in there...feeling kinda bla but my happy face is on! Thank god for Therapists!! Lol
This kid keeps me on  my toes and my heart full!! Every Day!



peace out homeslices.

Me





No comments: