Friday, October 23, 2009

First of Firsts :)


Madie did GREAT her first day! They just LOVE her! i was so confused by the one way going around in circles parking lots and drops offs but I got the hang of it.
Said she fell asleep for about 10 minutes but otherwise tolerated her day!
BIG GIRL! I see a little yellow paint on her shirt I hope I get a creation!
Tomorrow we go visit with my sister who spoils madie rotten! I cant wait! :)
have a good weekend folks.
Big Girl is exhausted passed out right after her bottle...LOL
:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting. With my little one turning three in five months the first day of pre-school is looming and I am hanging on your every word.

I am so glad it went well.

blogzilly said...

A great first day is great to hear. Glad it went well.

Liz said...

So glad it went so well. You are a brave mama. My Maddie turns three next month and I am just not ready!

Holli said...

That's wonderful that she did great! So glad, I bet that eases your mind a bit.