Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Not powerless and Not Alone Just a survivor

 Everyone Loved him.. my family was so disappointed in his actions they took him into our family and loved him!!!

He has done as he did to me to EVERY woman. (Call me crazy it’s ok) Ok yeah he’s the greatest and the best husband to the most amazing gullible person that any family could ask for!!! . I learned a lot during all this and yes I cried my fucking eyes out till I had no more energy left!!! I surrounded myself with strong women and it was so powerful and after such a long time I SAW that everything makes sense....  That I am blessed with these new and old friends who weather they just talk to me or we schedule some good nights of dice and cards... we relate!!! And we are grown ass women and we have come out stronger because. Because we were manipulated, cheated on, begged to not have our hearts broken, STOOD the frick up and jacked up our big girl panties and made out!!! For that I see myself as lucky as blessed and better off!!!

I will Always have moments where I mourn the loss of my love...that funny as heck nerd I met at work years ago who made me always laugh... wore salvation army clothes and what he called his Lennon jacket... 😂  He gave me the best part of him that no one else can have it’s the sweetest lil imperfection 

And for that well... I’ll probably Allllllays be great black sheep but I exist and I survived and I’m strong as fuck. 



Love, Me 


No comments: