Monday, May 11, 2020

Hangin in there!!

The last week I’ve been feelin good! Well thanks to cbd oil and anxiety meds I’m so freakin chill! 😜
I hope everyone is hangin in there thru this mess YEP stiiiiiillll Corona Virus Free as is everyone I know!
School is all out for the year now and I was pretty numb to the news.... like oh what’s another few MONTHS? I am preparing myself  for no summer school at this point.
We video chat with Madies school crew almost daily and have been given activities and stretches we can do with her and for most part she tolerates it!
We all chatted with Madies OT and her Para today and I could tell Dad was ready to exit when her Para started to ramble about how much she liked ice cream lmbo!! Dont worry I got to listen for another 30 minutes Jerkface! 🤣🤣  We are all so loosin it thru this and crave company and conversation like a bad drug

Anyhoo
All is goin I have been having Fun with what I call my quarantine science project... my Aerogarden! Lol its so cool growing with just water hydroponics at its best! I can’t post pictures cause I’m typing this on my IPad but it’s pretty cool to have basil leaves the size of my palm..just sayin lol I also grew Dill so I made my first batch of pickles this season yummmm
Ok I’m rambling
I hope everyone is good and bless the nurses and the health care folks who are helping people thru this plague and Mask Up people when you go to the store! I can’t say that I spray Lysol on my grocery deliveries or am too freaked out that Madie or I will get this thing honestly... but please folks just wash yer freakin hands and Like I tell everyone “keep sanitizing!”
Guess I better pay attention to certain little person now

Till next time
Me

No comments: