Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Ya’ll gonna make me loose my mind

How bout that Corona Virus eh?
I feel like I have no patience with the world right now. Pissed at the idiots who don’t wash their hands and pissed at the idiots who go around coughing and sneezing on my shit! I am craving ME time like a bad drug.
And it doesn’t take rocket science to know that I damn sure don’t want MY kid to get this and I know that her being home is for the best!! But Jesus Henry shutting down the world? Isn’t this like a glorified flu mixed with like say the feeling of having chicken pox? Okay had the pox In the 80s but still...
The media has created mass hysteria over this and I can’t even enjoy my morning Today Show as 80% of the time they are talking Corona... and not that crappy beer! 😂
Wash your freakin hands people get that old fashioned SOAP out and wash.
Ok Rant over.
Madie and I are good I was sick during my last post for about a week hacking my lungs out like a pack a day smoker but have since gotten over that and both of us are good.  👍
I don’t want her anywhere but here! Safe and cozy and germ free!

In other news lack of a social life lately has helped me save a few bucks and I bought a new platform for my bed! The one I have is falling apart and turned out to be junk... I went on Wayfair and oooo gurl it’s pretty! Has a small headboard and looks so much like a real bed lol My room is a 2x4 so I hope it fits lol I also want to throw out my nasty rug and get a new one or take one from another room and put in my room! It’s time to make my room pretty and my little nest 🥰 I’m pretty excited and it was a steal!
I’m thinking it would have made for a pretty good blog my bed collapsing in the middle of the night!
Anyhoo I hope everyone is good and hopefully soon we can all get back to normalcy
Madie so far has 2 weeks off from school but rumor is we may call it a school year! Oh please God No.... Madies special Ed teacher has been in contact with me and she plans on doing home visits and bringing some of Madies gadgets with her maybe even her stander! But we hope people will start washing themselves and we don’t have to go that route!
🤮🤮
Anyhoo it’s almost Midnight and I just can’t shut my brain off... Madie will be up Dark and Early sooo time to shut down.


Oh my sweet girl... went right to sleep tonight giggled and grabbed her blanket and was like go away I’m shweepy. Xoxo

Peace out homeslices
Me


No comments: