Monday, October 29, 2018

Rambles and a Mouse. (damn im hilarious)

Hola,

Ok lets try this again without my paragraph suddenly vanishing.... New Laptop is on the list of what I will buy with my lottery winnings...

So there is this Mouse.... should name him Mr Mouse? Mouse? Shithead??  
I was getting Madie up for school and went into her closet to hunt for something for her to wear to school... nothing new... when I notice some crap on some of her tops.. takes me a second and I realize its MOUSE poo! Ok don't panic... lol
I shell out a few bucks and buy the "humane" traps cause PETA tells me that killing animals is bad...Well set them as directed and just wait to see what happens.  The next day I see that the trap is shut! I check it out and its empty and chewed thru! I tell my trusty landlord and he brings me the old school traps that SNAP and kill the mouse... 
After snapping my thumb twice I finally have the traps baited... 
This morning? snapped shut traps and NO MOUSE. 
I really just felt like hysterically laughing! That little shit! LOL
SO after snapping my thumb one more time I have traps baited again this time with Deli cheese and peanut butter... (to be continued)

OH and another funny also woke up to my garbage can dumped over and one of my garbage bags shredded on the grass.... I was relived to see that it was the bag with the shitty cat litter and diapers in it... WHEW. Out in the rain with my yellow cleaning gloves and pajamas picking up wet garbage was a blast! Miss Plumber in her oversized pajama pants.... total hottie. Enough Woodland creatures!! 

ANYHOOO.....
In other news ended up having to get a new battery for my chariot.... Had to go a week with an unreliable vehicle till I obtained enough money but made it.... only jump started 5 times....  I have awesome neighbors.. 
I got a new battery just in time to go see my friend who had invited me to her house for a chillaxin ladies night! Had to drive kinda far so I just spent the night but we all enjoyed homemade sangrias and pizza... cant complain! We used to work together and just remained friends... Shes a pretty strong woman as she was diagnosed with parkinsons in her late 30s...    She has pretty bad days and we were all so happy that she was feeling good for our night of hangin… :)  I don't know how she does it she is very brave and even took on boxing! Surround yourself with other strong women and it keeps you strong even on  the shittest days... I just heart her. We had a nice time. 
This past weekend was Halloween in town... Parade for kids and unruely drunk people in costumes by night... lol  Well it rained and rained and rained and rained.... SO the day was kinda a bust... I went out.. spent 12 bucks and went home. I said hi to the folks I knew and eh... just wanted to be home away from the cold rain..

Totally off subject... Madie is laughing in her sleep as I type.... LOL Her little footsies are poking out of her blanket as she gets comfy on my bed... OH my goodness I could kiss her feet for hours... haha.
She has her Dads feet hands down! My feet are just big ol feet... lol Dad has those finger toes!(No I don't plan on kissing his feet!)  And she randomly curls her toes like he does... I was laughing to myself when he came over and had sneakers with no socks on... a guy who wears socks and sneakers to the beach instead of flip flops was suddenly not so sensitive.... (he may hurt me for sharing that..LOL) they both have soft feet and NO do not rub his feet! lol My feet are just rugged. Im clumsy and slip when I wear socks hahha I am embarrassed to have anyone even attempt a pedicure on my feet.haha
Anyhoo kiddo is melting my heart giggling in her sleep...Sweetest kid in the universe. 

Well  I guess I am done rambling.....everything is going ok.... I am looking forward to the holidays with Friends and little things like my hot date with the grocery store!
No seizure news... Kiddo is hangin in there. next blog Ill give you the scoop.... But come January we may obtain a script for "TheOil"


XO Me
 



No comments: