Saturday, July 7, 2012

Staying Strong.

Well here we are. Madie has been a good girl for mama. Even had a great first week at Summer School! My big girl gets her chair hitched into her own bus to bring her home too! There is no doubt that I am tired. My eyes show it. Im hangin in there. Missing the Hubster desperately. Therapy went as well as it could go..I suppose. I wont go into detail of the whole thing cause quite frankly well...its our thing to figure out on our own...:)I really am at loss right now what to do and say...just hanging one day at time and pray all this nonsense can be put behind us.... Here are some pictures of my silly goose...a couple days ago I finally dusted off the camera and took some pics with the ol Cannon Sure Shot...lol

1 comment:

Reagan Leigh said...

Precious pics! I'm sorry about everything you've been going through...I really hope you two can work things out! I have been thinking of you often but I have refrained from posting, as I don't have anything nice to say about someone who would run out on their wife and special needs child! I think what it's important for you both to realize is that marriage is full of highs and lows (and a lot less butterflies and warm fuzzy feelings). People can fall in and out of love, but marriage is supposed to be forever! Period. Hang in there, my thoughts and prayers are with you!