Sunday, November 1, 2009

lifes little updates :)


OMG if I eat more candy I wll explode!
Its all going to Miles' Office GOING! ALL OF IT! LOL
I feel so fat. SO FAT. I hate where my body is now...I KNOW how I got there...my love for cooking and wine. Yup. that has to be it. The idea of the work it will take to actually loose the weight...the healthy food...the rabbit food....I want to take a nap thinking about it!
IM HUNGRY!!
When Madie was born I quit allot for her..I mean she is my child and I love her and she is worth any sacrifice I make!! I was working full time and go go go..it was an easy decision to quit my job...I mean madie needed me! she just did. and I was not to argue. SO much has changed since I quit my job...for one money is super tight and I hate that. I am a shop-a-holic....Are there meetings for that? LOL
We did not dress Madie up for Halloween...ehh just seemed silly I guess if she cant go trick or treats...
NEXT year..no matter what this kid is going out!
She always laughs when you make a buzzzz noise so I think a bumble bee may be suitable for her.
Well anyhoo...Friday at school was a rough one..all she did was cry...I guess that is what will happen when she gets no sleep!
Madie has been a tricky sleeper lately...getting up at 330....415....6...you just never know...and this my friends leaves her GRUMPY! and when she gets up at 630-7 and school is at 9...oh you betcha by 10 she is tired!
Well we are firm believers that she must learn..ITS time for school suck it up. Like when I was 18 working at Tj Maxx and I was scheduled for 830 in the cash room and was so hungover I couldn't see strait...learn learn....LOL
Today she was just off...a temp of 99.2...and a GRUMP...teething? dunno...gas? dunno. Ear infectinon? duuno...she has been rubbing head and putting her hand over her eye...sleepy??? I hope her eye is not bugging her...
She comes home from school smelling of teacher perfume BIG TIME...I wonder if she has an allergy to this fragrance?? gets in her eye and bugs her??? Seriously folks, takes 2 baths to not smell it in her hair!
I was thinking maybe her head itched so I got her some different shampoo for her hair..some Aveeno..I loooove the lavender lotion so I got some shampoo...nice and hypo-allergenic...
Madison LOVES tub time...I got her this toy from target shaped like a starfish that lights up and spits water out the top....she loves to watch it and stick her tongue out to get the water...I recommend it! :) I am nervous to free sit her in the tub cause her damn jerks keep on coming
In med news....
Banzel...*sigh...dunno...I think it really takes the edge off...like I see LESS jerks...Minus today which was just insane...
I have been trying to give her the med with food instead of mixing it in a syringe with shake.....hopefully that will help her get more of the drug.
She is still generally sleepy in the AM but wont go for a nap till bout 1230...

Am I rambling too much??

Pediatrician suggested that we get madies eyes and ears checked out as well...We wont get into the ear doc till Dec...and I have to make an Eye apt this week. Only cause whe she grabs her toys she kinda reaches and reaches almost like she is feeling for the objects...and when she gets the toy or link or whatever its right in her mouth..but its weird how she does it...
In eating news...AWESOME! My big girl has been eating any baby food flavor presented to her...minus squash and green stuff...LOL even today we tried the Yobaby banana yogurt and she gobbled it down!! WOO HOO!
She still cannot eat without her thumb and pointer in her mouth...she kinda sucks the food down...BUT SHE EATS!
her speech therapist at school is going to work on that..I think I will send in the NUK brush and let her use that...
WEll folks...Im out of thoughts..gotta feed Madie now..get the meds down and get her to bed....damn time change! WHO came up with this!!??
Where does that extra hour go? Are their people living in that lost hour? next on syfy.....
((hugs))

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Just stopping by! My son is on Depakote too, and it's kept him seizure free with a few small spasms a day, but nothing huge in awhile