Sunday, August 30, 2009

EEG time

Well tomorrow we head into Neurology for madies EEG..It seems like forever since we had one..I am not going to post any pictures of the experince cause well..we all know what they are like...
She is total need of a bath tonight but I am stickin it out till tomorrow cause I know I will have to wash her hair 2 times to get all that junk out...
Tomorrow I get up at the crack of dawn and gather madie up. With high hopes that the jerks she displays are NOT Infantile Spasms...
Not much else to type tonight I guess Its time for dinner...I posted a yummer of a recipe on facebook for a sausage soup. cant beat the comfort food.

I hope for the next blog to be entited HYP HYP HOORAY...I am stealing that from Austins mom..;)
I also want to say I am keeping Bennett in my thoughts I am horrible with words and I cant imagine what his family let alone HE is going thru. One day at a time.
All you need is love
~Beatles

1 comment:

Holli said...

lol, I should've titled that "NO
HYP HYP HOORAY!"...

Good luck tomorrow, hope you come back with answers...better yet, good news!