Thursday, February 5, 2009

Break Dancin

Yes, I like to give fun titles to my blogs..LOL
I ask what the heck is my Madie doing in these pics?? Happy as a clam....
Yes, Seizures are back..yuppers...we have upped her Depa-keen (they keep correcting me) DEPAKOTE I keep calling it...and will dangit..lol. Increased to 3ml twice daily and decreased her Zonegran to 100mg at night....stiilll on Clonopin.. half of a half milligram tab.. .25?? SOOO anyhoo...her seizures had returned..usually one full body huge one a day...leaving her unwilling for therapies...for play..for anything but mama and her blankee....
Well we went bout 2 weeks with the new increase and I know that we should try to be patient...but after the past three days in a row of bad seizure..
Back on the phone with neuro..gah Well the plan now is to go to 4ml at night only...and the nurse said she will send me the paper to go to get blood work done that doctor wants in 2 weeks... Ok...On it!
Sooo last night was the first increased dose...she was in good spirts till 9 when she fiiiinally fell asleep..haha it was all good. :) I enjoy her happy times..:)
Ohh can I just say she took a tumble off the couch! ahh! I had just given her a bath and had her sitting up on the couch..( I know...bad move for lil one who cant sit!!) Buuuut anyhoo...i was getting her bottle ready in the kitchen and heard a thud....
As the F word slipped from my mouth I ran over and there she was SCREAMING on the floor...luckly she was on carpet!! She survived triumphantly and I let her know that she is getting too good at her rolls!! The hands in her mouth are insane.....her face is so red sometimes and it is awfully slimey....


Earlier in the day I had her upstairs in our therapy/tumble room/ office nook room...haha
I had design ideas for this space!!! Nope....hahahahah Noisy box makes a lovely end table...Its so Peir One....


Dunno what she was doing...IF only she can get those arms in process!! gah!! when when?? she can get on her elbows and look around for sure...but as far as really crawling nope... I take what I can get these days and the Happy moood to go with seizures and all...eh.

Still struglin to get this kid to eat!!! EAT!! Still waiting on Insurance approval for this fancy shamancy shake they want her on....Boost 1.5..... and her DUOCAL.... all pretty pricey as I mentioned in my last post.
Well my phone is ringing and its my friend who wants to plan her wedding in 6 months...should I agree to be a bridesmaid???? oh gosh...
LOL
Hugs mama.
YOU GO HOLLY!! Ill e-mail you soon :)
DO I really sound northern?? LOL LOL



1 comment:

Reagan Leigh said...

Cute pics. The curled toes (and the big one pointed up) totally remind me of Reagan. Unfortunately, so do the seizures. I just hate it that we can't get control of these darn seizures. SO frustrating!! Sending prayers Madie's way,
Tera