Friday, October 10, 2008

ZOne-uh-gran..

Zone-uh-gran...our wonder drug? Well we have finally gotten her back in a nighttime dose schedule...I want to say if anything even if she has felt better...her alertness and her EYE CONTACT and watching me when I play with her...and the smiles...Oh...so cute!
I hold my breathe on the good days....If only they would continue and sooner than later she would begin to GET THERE!!!
I say I hold my breathe cause I never know...I dont let myself get excited about them...if I see say a few MONTHS of good days...then I start to brag...I am trying so hard to get her on a eating schedule and when I do get her going on anything its time to go back to work and it takes me a couple of days to get back in the swing.. but that is another story....
Today she was so tired after barely napping she zonked out at 630!! Its gonna be an early morning...great thing I get to work allllll day....that too is another story..gah
In 10 days my madie will be 2! A milestone for most kids..graduating from infancy...becoming a toddler...sippy cup time...eating real foods and ditching the baby food....I want feel bad for madie but I also know that deep in my heart madie will get there and I dont want people to feel sorry for me or madie......we seizure moms are alllll going thru this.....
Its the outcomes of each child that is different and you feel like you just want to be a lucky one..like your child will be chosen as the winner! and then the other kid? well sorry......tough luck buddy...but you just dont know what to expect...and we all know in our hearts that if we can "simply" just rid our kids of their seizures as early as possible we want to belive they have a fighting chance!! dangit!!
Specially when all the darn tests come back normal....
what is normal anyhoo.....???
She is still reluctant to eat her baby food and yet to walk...and sippys?? ohhhh that seems so far fetched! Her little legs feel so strong and she is so good at bearing her weight on her feet but has no ballance to keep herself up and her arms dont catch her... they just have minds of their own...and her hands are always in her mouth..
I have our list of drugs in my blog "the beginning of time" so I wont go into them...but her Zonegran has been the best so far...we are a mear 5 days into her increase....I cannot tell you how many seizures she has in a day...this is the time where I start really watching...I give em a week and a half......her seizures are so few!!!
I reeeeally dont want to go thru this Keto Diet!!
Well I guess not much to report...no animal nests in my engine lately....lol.. and I have successfully had it up to HERE with my lame job...I could tell that hubby would be pissed if I quit so I am hangin in there....giving it another chance....although he says he supports any decision I make about it I can just tell...... its not one he wishes I make...
that too is another story....
Her therapist brought us the small torture device called simply "a stander" and we are instructed to put her in it for maybe 15 minutes a day or as long as she can tolerate it....Ohhhh the hard tears she cries in this thing!! ugh...... I have not been good about putting her in it.....did I tell u that?? Oh Ill get pics of this thing...its on loan from her Birth to three....onemore year of them and then we are off to the school system for therapys....
She'll be walking then right????
Well mamas...Im really tired and this mama needs her beauty rest cause I gotta work till 530 tomorrow and get up with madie early.....yup...its a sat...

And the moaning and groaning is done!!
lol
me.

No comments: