Sunday, November 9, 2008

Latest and De Greatest...

My Little Sweetpea! A great day to hang out in our jammys! I was laying next to her reading my Sunday Paper and she was just on a roll with smiles and rolling..:)

how much I worry about her...when will get get up off her tumble blankee....I feel as if my pics are getting repeatative...I am ready for the next step...literally!!

Madie was in good spirts today..we are heading into week 2 on her Depakote...up to only 1/2 tsp...err 2ml.... which I dont think is enough...how to they measure that stuff in mgs compared to tabs...? She had one bad seizure this AM and a shorter one this PM...she is generally sleepy but when you get her in a mood...she is so sweet. I want to bottle her good mood spirts! I KNOW when the other drugs are weaned down she will have more wakefulness...she fights these drugs i tell ya...
ME? Oh...Im hangin in there....Ive been battling my Anxiety once again...just feeling overwhelmed with everything...I was at work on Friday and had to leave...I was shaking and sweating and acting like I was on drugs!! I was so embarrassed when I left I just took Sat off and relaxed....Now I know I have to go in tomorrow and am already getting anxious...but know I have to just be strong and go....then I get the whole week off....ahhhhh Juuust one day!
My Panic attacks are just so real....if anyone has dealt with anxiety its just debilitating! YES I am going to see my doc someday...I haev even had people tell me of Herbal remedies....*sigh*
Its frustrating for sure...Juuuust want to reelax.....
Anyhoooooo
I will keep you posted on Miss Madie..we are also going in to get her blood work done as well..OH that should be great...there is a small lab in town we go to...
On that note...I just wanted to share the pics I took today :) Its been awhile since I picked up my ol camera..
:)


















No comments: